The MF 3000 is equipped with the newest microwave technology and is used to measure the flow of quantities of solids in metallic pipes. All powders, dust, pellets and granules can be measured reproducibly, from a few kg/h up to several t/h. The MF 3000 is suitable for inline measurements in pneumatic pipelines or in free-fall.
The measurement process of the MF 3000 is based on the physical principle of the Doppler Effect. The mass flow-rate is determined by evaluating the frequency and amplitude changes during the measurement process. Resting particles, such as deposits, do not influence the measurement.
- For all pneumatic conveying and free-fall processes
- For all bulk materials, from a few kg/h to several t/h
- IN-LINE measurement without weighing
- No fittings in the pipe; flush interior installation
- Simple, low-cost installation & start-up
- Adjustable sensitivity for very small and very large pipe diameters
- Galvanic separated RS485 interface for PLS connection
- Independent of static charging
- Limit-value monitoring with alarm output
- Sturdy, stainless-steel construction, abrasion- and maintenance free
- MF3000-D for high pressure
- MF3000-T for high temperatures
- ATEX-Version for zone 20 and zone 2